This post is about my journey with Intentional Creativity and the most recent Creativity Unleashed LIVE event I photographed in Hawaii with Intentional Creativity Coach Amber Kuileimailani Bonnici.Read More
In the digital age not every photographer is going to offer you something tangible to take away from your wedding day.
Maybe you are on a budget and you think you only want digital files...
But in most cases you are going to look through a gallery of about 700-1,000 images only a handful of times.
You might choose your favorites to post on Facebook and a few might get printed and displayed on the wall, but the rest, what happens to those?!
I think you hired your photographer to tell a story of your day, so don't let that investment go to waste...
Here are 5 benefits of ordering a wedding album:
1. You will have a tangible way to relive your day with those you love
2. Your photographer will personally select the best images to tell a story
3. You are utilizing your investment and your photographers talent by creating something with the images you've received
4. You will have a high quality and professional album that will last
5. You will have something tangible to pass down for generations
I hope this encourages you to consider a beautiful wedding album that hi-lights the most important day of your life!
How has summer flown by so quick! School is already starting next week for these two little friends of mine and they will be going into kindergarten!
I've known them since they were little babies and it has been amazing being so close to them and watching them grow these past few years. I've also got to photograph them which is an added bonus!
I've started to incorporate "play" into my photography with kids and I'm loving it!
I guess you can call it lifestyle but I think it' more like, "Hi, my name is Lacey and I will be your photographer and babysitter for the next hour!" (but I love kinds so no one is complaining).